Love in the Dark
A special date in Dark
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes.
– Antoine de Saint Exupéry (Author of The Little Prince)
Dating in a different place than you normally do
No more monotonous routine today! Want something to spice up your date! Let’s leave your comfort zone and experience something unique. Our Love in the Dark is made for you, having your date in a complete Darkness without Seeing. It probably revives your day with us.
“Having to share a cane with your partner was a test on your trust for each other”
Revolutionize your Relationship
In an aura of mystery and romance, walking down with your love one in a pitch Dark, this Unseen date indulges all your senses except sight, talking with, listening to, and feeling your loved one.
My boyfriend was a little skeptical going into this but by the end of the tour we were both amazed at how much we enjoyed it! I haven’t seen any other experiences quite like this one. If you are in Hong Kong this is a MUST do!!
Ticket Price (Individual / Group)
Must purchase in pair(s)
- Highly recommend to reserve tickets in advance as capacity is limited.
- Experience is conducted in Cantonese. Please Contact us for English or Mandarin arrangements.
- Caretakers of persons with disabilities are also eligible for concessionary rate on a ratio at 1:1
- For any special assistance like a wheelchair, please study the Special Needs Visit Arrangements or contact us.
- The following participants are NOT allowed to join the experience due to safety concerns:
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
- Persons paying concessionary rate may be requested by us to produce a valid document for verification of eligibility. E.g. HKID, Student Card, Registration Card for People with Disabilities etc.
- All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to the experience time.
- Late-comers will not be admitted once the experience starts.
- Free secure lockers will be provided to keep your personal belongings.
- Photography or recording is prohibited during the experience.
- All light-emitting or illuminated Devices or Apparel is prohibited (for Dark experience only).
- Tickets sold are non-exchangeable, non-refundable after the transaction is completed and void if expired.
- Please refer to Exhibition Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Accept online reservation application only.
- Free 30-mintue Sharing Session
A face to face sharing with tour-guide / host after Dark / Silence experience, we hope develop participants’ empathy, appreciation and positive attitude through this interaction.