Dialogue beyond speaking and listening
Who “Tell” the Truth?
Become a Silence Detective and solve series of mysterious cases with your teammates. No hearing and talking! Rack your brain to “tell” the truth.
Spot the Hidden Truth without Sound
Participants divided into teams, use body language or other means to communicate in total Silence. This program not only challenges participants’ communication skill, but also requires creativity to win the detective badge!
8 years old or above
Ticket Price (Individual / Group)
Concession Apply To
Child aged below 17
Full time Student (Local & Overseas)
65 or above Elderly
People with Disabilities /Caretaker
Purchase at least 2 tickets
Notes to Silence Experience Participants
The activity will be cancelled a week before it commences if the enrollment is less than 4. We will provide refund within two weeks after the original starting date of the activity.
- Highly recommend to reserve tickets in advance as capacity is limited.
- Experience is conducted in Cantonese. Please Contact us for English or Mandarin arrangements.
- Caretakers of persons with disabilities are also eligible for concessionary rate on a ratio at 1:1
- For any special assistance like a wheelchair, please study the Special Needs Visit Arrangements or contact us.
- The following participants are NOT allowed to join the experience due to safety concerns:
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
- Persons paying concessionary rate may be requested by us to produce a valid document for verification of eligibility. E.g. HKID, Student Card, Registration Card for People with Disabilities etc.
- All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to the experience time.
- Late-comers will not be admitted once the experience starts.
- Free secure lockers will be provided to keep your personal belongings.
- Photography or recording is prohibited during the experience.
- All light-emitting or illuminated Devices or Apparel is prohibited (for Dark experience only).
- Tickets sold are non-exchangeable, non-refundable after the transaction is completed and void if expired.
- Please refer to Exhibition Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Accept online reservation application only.
- For enquiries, please call 2310 0833 (Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm)
For more Group reservation details: Download