Dinner in the Dark
Fun Fact: Sight affects how we perceive the taste of food
Taste Beyond Sight
A fine dining in a complete darkness – a mysterious and intriguing experience heightening your senses of taste, smell and touch.
A truly enlightening culinary experience that you cannot find elsewhere. Three courses will be served in
We could fully experience what visually impaired feels like on daily basis.
16 years old or above
Ticket Price (Individual / Group)
Early bird offer is valid till 30 Nov.
Buy one Christmas Dinner in the Dark ticket get one free “Dialogue in the Dark ”ticket (valid for one month from the date of purchase.
28 November 2020
25 December 2020 (6:00PM) – Christmas Version
Notes to Dinner in the Dark Participant
- Dinner in the Dark includes introduction, dining and sharing sessions.
- Please indicate your preferred language (Cantonese, English, or Mandarin) via online purchase.
- Each table seats up to 4 participants. If your reservation is less than 4 participants, you will be sharing a table with others and making new friends in the dark.
- If you have any dietary restrictions (E.g., Food allergy, vegetarian, no beef etc.), please indicate your request via online purchase.
- The activity will be cancelled a week before an activity commences if enrolment is less than 10. We will provide refund within two weeks after the original starting date of the activity.
- Highly recommend to reserve tickets in advance as capacity is limited.
- Experience is conducted in Cantonese. Please Contact us for English or Mandarin arrangements.
- Caretakers of persons with disabilities are also eligible for concessionary rate on a ratio at 1:1
- For any special assistance like a wheelchair, please study the Special Needs Visit Arrangements or contact us.
- The following participants are NOT allowed to join the experience due to safety concerns:
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
- Persons paying concessionary rate may be requested by us to produce a valid document for verification of eligibility. E.g. HKID, Student Card, Registration Card for People with Disabilities etc.
- All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to the experience time.
- Late-comers will not be admitted once the experience starts.
- Free secure lockers will be provided to keep your personal belongings.
- Photography or recording is prohibited during the experience.
- All light-emitting or illuminated Devices or Apparel is prohibited (for Dark experience only).
- Tickets sold are non-exchangeable, non-refundable after the transaction is completed and void if expired.
- Please refer to Exhibition Terms and Conditions for more details.