Dinner in the Dark
Don’t let your eyes eat first
A feast without a beam of light. A dinner be savoured with heart.
Sight Affects How We Taste Food.
Let’s find out the taste of food without sight.
Do you really know the taste of what you ate?
Are you able to tell it is pork or beef?
Are you able to distinguish between orange juice and mango juice?
A fine dining in a complete darkness – a mysterious and intriguing experience heightening your senses of taste, smell and touch. A truly enlightening culinary experience that you cannot find elsewhere.
9 years old or above
Ticket Price (Individual / Group)
Adult and Children (9 years old or above)
Purchase 2 tickets or above with at least one adult participant included.
20 August 2022 Saturday (7:00pm)
17 September 2022 Saturday (7:00pm)
15 October 2022 Saturday (7:00pm)
12 November 2022 Saturday (7:00pm)
Notes to Dinner in the Dark Participant
- Dinner in the Dark includes introduction, dining and sharing session.
- Same group of participants will be arranged to have dinner at the same table. No more than four persons seated together at one table.
- The experience will be cancelled if the enrolment is less than 12 people before a week of experience. The refund procedure will be finished within two weeks after the experience.
- If there is any request about language (e.g. Cantonese, English, or Mandarin) and dietary restrictions (e.g. Food allergy, Vegetarian, Religious etc.), please inform our customer service during the confirmation call.
- Minimum 2 tickets for each transaction, child between 8-12 years old with parent or guardian’s accompany is a must.
- Highly recommend to reserve tickets in advance as capacity is limited.
- Experience is conducted in Cantonese. Please Contact us for English or Mandarin arrangements.
- For any special assistance like a wheelchair, please study the Special Needs Visit Arrangements or contact us.
- The following participants are NOT allowed to join the experience due to safety concerns:
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
- Persons paying concessionary rate may be requested by us to produce a valid document for verification of eligibility. E.g. HKID, Student Card, Registration Card for People with Disabilities etc.
- All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to the experience time.
- Late-comers will not be admitted once the experience starts.
- Free secure lockers will be provided to keep your personal belongings.
- Photography or recording is prohibited during the experience.
- All light-emitting or illuminated Devices or Apparel is prohibited (for Dark experience only).
- Tickets sold are non-exchangeable, non-refundable after the transaction is completed and void if expired.
- Please refer to Exhibition Terms and Conditions for more details.
* Purchasing tickets of any experience is not applicable to tax deduction.