Assistant Facilities Officer
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL)
Posted on 13-10-2021
- Assist and monitor the team with work order requests and assigning to right person on duty.
- Assist with the lorry lift function when vendors and teams require usage
- Ensure all signages are in good condition and replace when necessary
- Comply with all health and safety procedures
- Ensure the basement is always kept in a clean and tidy condition
- Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
- Provide superior customer service
- Ensure all vendors have the correct documents and have been given temporary passes as well as time sheet stamped as necessary.
- Actively support an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence within the tea
- A good team player with good organizational skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese/Chinese
- Good PC literacy and able to manage daily activities using various systems
- Good communication skills
To carry out facility inspections and control room management with a focus on continuous improvement and customer focused, and in accordance with agreed service levels, and respond to facilities related queries. Assistant Facilities Officer must be a team player and work with other members of the team to meet all key performance indicators as set out in the management contract.