Assistant Accountant – Income Audit & Costing
Posted on 22-02-2022
- Maintain accurate and timely financial & operating information.
- Assist in month-end closings, inter-company reconciliation & reporting.
- Review checks on daily basis and investigates any abnormal transactions.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet items.
- Prepare daily revenue report and other ad-hoc reports.
- Prepare food and beverages costs report and gross margin analysis.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts, investigates on counting variances and resolves issues.
- Maintain the inventory management controls.
- Contribute to other ad-hoc projects.
- Experience: 2 – 3 years relevant work experience; experience in sizable company would be advantageous.
- Education: Degree or diploma holder in Accountancy or related disciplines.
- Skills: Strong analytical & communication skills, good command in verbal & written English & Chinese, proficiency in computerised accounting systems & MS Office applications.
- Personality: Attention to detail, critical mindset, enjoy working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Extra Awesome: Familiar with SUN system/SCM system, Student member of HKICPA or other professional accounting bodies.
Purpose of Role
As an Assistant Accountant, you’ll work to assist the team to carry out analysis on food and beverage costs, ensure the accuracy of revenue and responsible for other accounting activities, including monthly inventory spot check, preparation of journal vouchers.
Your success: Assist Finance team to maintain a smooth month-end process while simultaneously developing your skills in accounting field.
What You’ll Get
At Swire Hotels, we have great expectations of our team members. That’s why we reward them with many in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Dress:Wear Smart & Casual (no formal suit) – and be as comfortable at work as you can.
- Flexibility:Staggered working hours – pick your own work schedule to fit your own plan.
- Food:Save thousands of dollars on food each year thanks to our team dining room.
- Location:Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Wellness:Chill yourself by joining our wellness programme and healthy pantry. Have FUN!
- Love Travel? Enjoy FREE room nights at all our hotels.