Are you looking for a meaningful experience? “Future Ticket is your choice definitely! You can purchase a set of “Future Ticket” with HK$500 and visit us within 6 months from the date when we reopen. The set includes two adult tickets of Dialogue in the Dark Tour; meanwhile, we will deliver epidemic care packs to the elderly and conduct caring calls to elderly for immediate needs.
Your warmest support contributes to our future that empowers PoDs* to care for disadvantaged groups and build an inclusive society.
*’People of Differences’ means People with disabilities such as the blind, the deaf etc. All of them have different abilities or talent, we build a platform for them to showcase their abilities or talent.
Step 1: After paying through one of the methods below, please send the pay-in slip(s) to us through Email/WhatsApp with donor’s name, email address and contact number, and state message: “Future Ticket”.
WhatsApp: +852 2310 0833
Step 2: Fill in the online form. Make sure the contact information and mail address are correct. We will send the Future Ticket confirmation letter by post.
Online Form (Click Here)
Step 3: After receiving the Future Ticket confirmation letter, you can book the Dialogue in the Dark Tour within 6 months from date of reopening of Dialogue Experience Place. Please check out the reopening date and details in Website.
Donate through PayMe or FPS, and enter “Name-Phone No. (Future Ticket)”in message box.
E.g., Chan Tai Man-2310 0833 (Future Ticket)
Donate through Credit Cards. Please complete online credit card payment through our Donation and Support page (Click Here), and fill in “Name (Future Ticket)”in Name of Receipt Box.
E.g., Chan Tai Man (Future Ticket)
Donate through Bank Deposit / Transfer
Account Name: Dialogue In The Dark (HK) Foundation Limited
Account Number: 817-570914-838 (HSBC)
Donate through Cheque. A crossed cheque payable to “Dialogue In The Dark (HK) Foundation Limited”, and state “Future Ticket”in remarks column.
For any enquiries, please contact us through 2310-0833.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The ticket is valid within 6 months from the date of reopening of Dialogue Experience Place.
2. The ticket can only redeem for Dialogue in the Dark Tour tickets for two. It cannot be redeemed for cash, refund or reschedule.
3. The ticket is not applicable to Corporate Experiential Workshop and Group Reservation. It cannot be used together with other discounts.
4. Should any dispute arise, Dialogue In The Dark (HK) Foundation Limited reserves the right of the final decision.
2. Donation with incomplete personal data may be treated as regular donation.
3. Purchasing future tickets is not applicable to tax deduction.