Not a White Christmas
A journey to the mysterious town
Christmas is coming soon! Santa Claus must be busy preparing Christmas gifts for everyone.
Hold on! Santa Claus is going to be sent to “Not a White Town”?
This December, we invite you for an adventure to “Not a White Town” with Santa Claus. “Not a White Town” is a mysterious place without a beam of light and any communication devices. We need some brave and clever companions in this unknown journey.
Are you ready for the adventure to “Not a White Town”?
5 years old or above
Ticket Price (Individual / Group)
Concession Apply To:
Child aged below 18
Full time Student (Local & Overseas)
65 or above Elderly
People with Disabilities /Caretaker
1 December to 31 December 2021
- Highly recommend to reserve tickets in advance as capacity is limited.
- Experience is conducted in Cantonese. Please Contact us for English or Mandarin arrangements.
- For any special assistance like a wheelchair, please study the Special Needs Visit Arrangements or contact us.
- The following participants are NOT allowed to join the experience due to safety concerns:
- With heart disease or related diseases
- With Claustrophobia
- Severe mental illness / mental retardation / autism
- Feeling uncomfortable, taking medicine or alcoholic drinks before tour
- Persons paying concessionary rate may be requested by us to produce a valid document for verification of eligibility. E.g. HKID, Student Card, Registration Card for People with Disabilities etc.
- All visitors are encouraged to arrive 15 minutes prior to the experience time.
- Late-comers will not be admitted once the experience starts.
- Free secure lockers will be provided to keep your personal belongings.
- Photography or recording is prohibited during the experience.
- All light-emitting or illuminated Devices or Apparel is prohibited (for Dark experience only).
- Tickets sold are non-exchangeable, non-refundable after the transaction is completed and void if expired.
- Please refer to Exhibition Terms and Conditions for more details.